Thursday, January 31, 2019

For you - A poem

My Heart aches for you
My Spirit yearns for you
My Soul thirsts for you….for you, for you and only for You!

For you comfort me
For you love me
For you made me….for you, for you and only for You!

I will walk for you
I will talk for you
I will love for you….for you, for you and only for You!


I wrote this poem during my time in as a nanny for 8 kids. I was in a time of transition in my life and always praying and searching for direction in my life. I found a bunch of these poems recently and see how much God was writing them for me. He was the hand and I was pencil. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Frontier - Chp 2 - Part 1

Chapter II   “Why did you come back?” Myka asked. As she stood at the door of the tent.   Mic put his hand on her back to guide her towards ...